With 38 years of experience, Valorie’s creativity with both hair color and design has won her numerous awards along with many loyal clients. Her skills have been apparent since she began her career, having become the youngest instructor of the largest academy of cosmetology in the nation at the young age of 19.
Her passion and attention to detail ensure that every client receives personalized care and attention. Hair styles and color are customized to an individual’s personality and needs, and each of Valorie’s creations are unique.
Valorie has received numerous certifications and licenses, including the following:
- Certified Infiniti Colorist, Free Form Design, Affinage Salon Professional, March 2016
- Certified Infiniti Colorist, Ready to be Red, Affinage Salon Professional, April 2015
- Affinage Color Certification, Affinage Salon Professional, September 2015
- Certified Infiniti Colorist, Vibrant and Expressive Mastery, Affinage Salon Professional, September 2016
- Certified Affinage Colorist, Cool Blondes and Fun Colors, Affinage Salon Professional, June 2015
- KeratinComplex Smoothing Therapy Technician, July 2013
- ColorProof Envoy Team Member, Certificate of Excellence, April 2013
In addition, Valorie has provided her services for charitable events including Cleavage Creek’s wine label photo shoot for breast cancer survivors, as well as mentoring local students. When she’s not ensuring her clients look and feel their best, she enjoys riding her road and mountain bike and spending time with her family.