Eyelash extensions open up and accentuate the beauty of your eyes for a unique and beautiful look. Look glamorous and have the lashes of your dreams.
- Fuller, thicker, darker, longer lashes
- Save time on makeup, no more mascara
- Opens up and widens the eyes
- Relaxing treatment
- Different looks and styles
- Lasts four to six weeks
We use the most innovative methods of enhancing your eyes with balanced, fuller lashes. Our lashes are faux mink by Borboleta. They are made up of unique synthetic yarn fibers which make them super soft and light. Borby lashes are a deep matte black and never lose their curl.
Nano Misters quickly and effectively cure (harden) the professional eyelash adhesive. The ultra fine mist of hydrogen will cure the adhesive almost immediately. The use of this eyelash mister SIGNIFICANTLY reduces any irritation or allergic reaction caused by the adhesive during application.
Classic Eyelash Extensions – for a natural, full look
- Full set $155
- Two week fill* $55
- Three week fill* $70
- Four week fill* $90
Hybrid Eyelash Extensions – for a fluffier, thicker look
- Full set $185
- Two week fill* $65
- Three week fill* $80
- Four week fill* $100
Volume Eyelash Extensions – for the thickest, fullest look
- Full set $220
- Two week fill* $65
- Three week fill* $85
- Four week fill* $120
*Fills should be done every 2-3 weeks. Must have 30% of original lashes for fill pricing. If you have fewer than 20 extensions left per eye, it will be considered a new, full set.
Aftercare: Tips & Tricks for Gorgeous Lashes
- Do not use mascara on your lash extensions.
- Do not pick or pull on your extensions.
- Wash and rinse lashes daily with cleanser (oil free) using cleansing brushes. Blow dry on the coolest setting.
- Brush your lashes daily.
- Avoid eye makeup and creams with oils.
- When choosing eyeliner, use powder eyeliner or water-based liquids.
- Try to sleep on your side or back to avoid damaging your lashes.
- Remember your lifestyle and activities such as exercise, swimming, hot yoga, etc. will affect your lash retention.
- Avoid cotton pads or wipes to clean your lashes, the fiber can get stuck in them.
- Remember to rebook your fills within 2-3 weeks.